Hello and welcome to Vitamin D links.
The specific purpose of this website is to pass on information about Vitamin D
and to provide links to other Vitamin D websites.
If you are reading this it is more than likely that you have heard of, or know something about, Vitamin D.
I am not a doctor nor do I have any qualifications, medical or otherwise, to advise you on the subject,
but I have done alot of my own research into Vitamin D over the past few years.
I have read many papers, been to talks and seen and listened to many of the experts who have done the research on Vitamin D,
some of whom you will find links to below.
I hope you will find some easy to understand explanations on Vitamin D on this site...
and for those with the desire and the ability... some more (slightly dry!) scientific and academic papers.
I strongly urge you to look at the links. Do your own research and find out for yourself the amazing benefits of Vitamin D.
I think you will find it will be one of the most powerful and transformative things that you can do for your health.
On the pages listed on the left you will find information on:
- What Vitamin D is, why it is important and how it works in the body.
- Why we are so Vitamin D deficient and what we can do about it.
- Vitamin D supplements and safe sun exposure.
- What can Vitamin D do for me... and why should we care?
- Vitamin D, flu and the common cold.
- How to get a Vitamin D blood test.
- An explanation of blood test results.
- Links to other Vitamin D websites sites and articles of interest.